Dancing With the Stars treated fans to a Gangnam Style group routine, which almost made up for the fact that there was no elimination on this strangely-scheduled week.
Take a look at that amazingness below:
Elsewhere, the four contestants who did not dance individually on Monday's episode - Apolo Ohno, Shawn Johnson, Sabrina Bryan and Melissa Rycroft - took to the parquet.
Check out how they did after the jump!
This week's non-elimination scoreboard:
- Sabrina Bryan & Louis Van Amstel: 29, 29.5 (58.5)
- Apolo Ohno & Karina Smirnoff: 29.5, 27 (56.5)
- Gilles Marini & Peta Muragtroyd: 29.5, 27 (56.5)
- Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani: 29.5, 27 (56.5)
- Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough: 29.5, 27 (56.5)
- Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke: 29, 27 (56)
- Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy: 25.5, 27 (52.5)
- Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy: 24.5, 27 (51.5)
Who's your pick to go home next week - and which dancer(s) do you think have the best show of hoisting the Mirror Ball trophy come the end of the season?