Melissa Rycroft was not about to let a little pain slow her down.
The reality star, who was hospitalized with a neck injury after getting hurt in rehearsal, took the floor with the rest of her partners to perform the group's freestyle dance.
The song? "Call Me Maybe." Obviously.
"It was diagnosed as a herniated disc in my upper neck," she told host Tom Bergeron beforehand. "I officially got cleared, so we're gonna give it a go."
Rycroft, Shawn Johnson, Sabrina Bryan, Apolo Anton Ohno and their partners gave the crowd a stellar effort, earning a score of 29.5 points a piece.
There is NO ELIMINATION this week, and because of the third presidential debate, the competition was split into two nights, with four of the All-Stars dancing Monday.
The other four contestants will give it a go tonight with individual routines, while Emmitt Smith, Kirstie Alley, Kelly Monaco and Apolo Ohno will go Gangnam Style.
Seriously, that's going to be the group routine. Nice.
Here's how the leaderboard stacks up so far:
- Gilles Marini & Peta Murgatroyd: 29.5
- Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough: 29.5
- Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani: 29.5
- Sabrina Bryan & Louis van Amstel: 29.5
- Apolo Anton Ohno & Karina Smirnoff: 29.5
- Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke: 29
- Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 25.5
- Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy: 24.5
Here are the videos of last night's routines: