Lady Gaga wowed fans and a crowd of Google employees Tuesday with a live interview that spanned more than 70 minutes from the company's California campus.
Gaga was there to shill for her new album Born This Way and the Google Moderator service in a chat with Google V.P. of consumer products, Marissa Mayer.
Here's the full interview with the pop sensation ...
Some Gaga revelations from the event ...
- She's a yoga fanatic.
- Her entourage taunts her with food; her security peeps kind of hate her.
- Kids that used to bully her in school contact her for concert tickets now.
- Gaga does the same vocal exercises she's been doing since age 11.
- All of Lady Gaga's tattoos are on the left side of her body.
- Lady Gaga would like to take her fans "away from the computer."
- Despite writing the song "Paparazzi," she doesn't hate them.
- She actually doesn't know about Rebecca Black's "Friday" ...
- ... but she does love "David After the Dentist" on YouTube.