After settling her divorce with that assclown Peter Cook, Christie Brinkley says she has no more plans to get re-married.
"I'm not going to marry again," the model told the New York Post hours after her divorce with her fourth husband became official Thursday.
"I know too much about the marriage laws and divorce laws. Getting married again would not be a very intelligent thing to do."
At her trial, a court-appointed psychologist said Brinkley "needs to start working on deeper issues," including "her choice of male figures."
That's probably good advice, seeing that Peter Cook:
- Had at least 35 sexual partners lifetime
- Spent upwards of $3,000 a month on online porn
- Forgot to close a slideshow of said porn when 10-year-old son Jack asked to use his computer for a school report
- Had an affair with teenage assistant Diana Bianchi
- Was busted for cocaine at a gay truck stop and did time
Having (thankfully) won custody of kids Jack and Sailor, Christie is looking forward to turning the page and has no regrets about the public trial.
"I was fighting for my family. When you're fighting for your family's well-being, almost anything you have to go through is worth it."