• The Arcade Fire to Sasha Frere-Jones: We steal shit from black people all the time!
• Check out the 20 most frightfully anti-gay Halloween costumes. Then imagine a calm, peaceful existence where rampant homophobia only exists but once a year.
• Coolio gets turned down by MTV; inks deal for upcoming reality show with Oxygen network instead.
• As it turns out, there are times when a Sam Adams isn’t always a good decision.
• Young journalists, have faith! Articles in alt-weeklies can make a difference. Deborah Solomon’s Q&A to run a disclaimer.
• The real estate market is down, the internet market is up. Curbed.com gets $1.5 million in financing.
Nichol should sue all reporters of the false and slanderous smoking reports. Just think if she ever had a problem she could end up with a parent coach like Britney and then be trying to disprove smoking rumors.
Britney is being hurt by all the bad publicity when it comes to her kids despite most of it being set up by the gold digging ex. Her current orders from the court still reflect things that are over a year old like driving with out a car seat..something she did more than a year ago. K-Fed must smoke too or that parenting coach would claim Brit is endangering the kids with her smoking cigs.
Courts don’t seem to care if the rumors are true or not. I think the court asked Paris something that she said was untrue and court said if it wasn’t true she would have made that claim before she came to his court.
Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 9:02 am
HI HO says:
Yet again, Cindy Adams made an outragous accusation that turned out to be untrue. Remember the Shar Jackson is pregnant with K-Fed’s baby story? Clearly, Shar needs a better lawyer to scare the shit out of Adams. But then again, it’s Cindy Adams; the devil and the angel of Death can’t scare that broad!
Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 12:28 pm