Sorry, Kris Jenner. But your ridiculous bow - seen in the video below - was actually NOT the most absurd aspect of your daughter's wedding on Saturday.
Instead, that honor falls to the vows uttered by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries. For richer or for poorer? We somehow doubt these two will need to worry about such a dilemma.
Kim and Kris earned over $17 million from the ceremony and reception, and that's without considering all the free items bestowed upon the couple. Try to keep your lunch own and read through the following list. Kardashian and Humphries either pocketed or received...
- $15 million for the upcoming wedding special on E!.
- $2.5 million for exclusive photos with People Magazine.
- $300,000 for the exclusive engagement announcement with People.
- $100,000 for exclusive rights to the bridal shower for Britain’s OK! Weekly.
- $50,000 to have the bachelorette party at Tao in Las Vegas.
- $15,000 to $20,000 for Hansen’s Bakery wedding cake.
- $20,000 Vera Wang wedding dress and fittings.
- $40,000 for two more Vera Wang evening dresses, worn during the reception.
- $400,000 in Perrier Jouet champagne.
- $150,000 in hair and makeup for photo shoots videos.
- $10,000 in Lehr & Black wedding invitations.
- Major discounts on the $2 million 20.5-carat engagement ring and $1 million wedding bands by jeweler Lorraine Schwartz.
It's true what they say: money cannot buy you happiness. But phony love can buy you money.