The Voice premiere was fun, but it's back to business on Fox tonight.
With the top six on tap to perform tonight, THG's American Idol Power Rankings break down who we like this week and who we think is likely to go home.
Take a look at how we size up the field and see if you agree:
Can anyone match the fire of James Durbin?
1. James Durbin. Week in and week out he strikes us as the best. Then again, so did Adam Lambert, and he lost the title in a shocker. So no guarantees.
2. Lauren Alaina. The anti-girl bias is working hard against her, but she's shown no signs of fading and giving fans a reason to kick her out. Thus far.3. Scotty McCreery. Falls from #1 in last week's rankings after a mediocre effort. But he's still got the chops, and more importantly, the female votes.
4. Casey Abrams. A step above Haley and Jacob, but a small-ish step.
5. Haley Reinhart. Four times in the bottom three so far in the finals for Hails. The only other one who can claim that is ... Stefano Langone. Bad sign.
6. Jacob Lusk. Living on borrowed time for a while now. The only question is whether the producers sabotage him again. Just kidding. Mostly.
How do you size up the competition? Leave a comment and tell us!