If Greyson Chance is the next Justin Bieber, perhaps Travis Garland can be the next Greyson Chance.
Millions of TV watchers will meet Garland tonight, as he performs on the American Idol results show. Discovered by Perez Hilton via MySpace, Garland was introduced to producer Simon Fuller by that annoying, self-obsessed celebrity blogger.
Here’s what we know about him:
- His first solo album will be released this year.
- His first single is titled “Believe.”
- He hails from Lubbock, Texas.
- He was part of the boy band NLT with Glee star Kevin McHale.
- He’s about to see his dreams come true.
Before he sees his fame sky-rocket, listen below to “Dead and Gone,” another song by Travis Garland: