Now that Ed Swiderski and Jillian Harris are together, and the dust has settled after the memorable season of The Bachelorette that ended in their engagement, speculation is already swirling over who will be the next star of The Bachelor.
There's certainly no shortage of options. Here's a look at the resumes of the top two candidates (plus a bunch of others who would make for entertaining stars).
Tell us who you want to be the next Bachelor in the poll below!
- Kiptyn Locke. He's Mr. Perfect, and was rumored to be The Bachelor heir apparent for weeks. We were surprised Kiptyn Locke wasn't announced last night, but perhaps it is only a matter of time for the Cali hunk.
- Reid Rosenthal. Talk about finishing strong. Never considered a contender at the onset, Reid Rosenthal won over America on his last few dates and with a surprise return - and heartfelt proposal to Jillian - on the finale.
Ed won Jillian's affection, but Kiptyn and Reid also captured America's heart.
- Wes Hayden. Sure, he was the most hated man in Bachelorette history. But a good part of that was ABC sabotaging him, and c'mon, you know you'd watch.
- Jake Pavelka. May have hurt his chances with the whole charade of coming back and throwing Wes under the bus. But Jake's good-looking and sweet!
- Michael Stagliano. Jillian's choice, for the identical twin potential.
- Tanner Pope. Daddy can suck a mean foot. His words, not ours.
Well? Who should be the next Bachelor?