Attention, Vampire Diaries fans:
Got it? Got your fill of these stars' personal lives? Good. Because it attention will return to their professional lives in one week, as The Vampire Diaries Season 5 kicks off with "I Know What You Did Last Summer."
Is Stefan still locked in a sunken safe? Is Delena alive and well? What the heck is the deal with Bonnie? Just how will a resurrected Jeremy be accepted at school?
And what's in store for Elena and Caroline at college?
We'd seen an advanced copy of The Vampire Diaries premiere and we're here to offer five teases for the episode. Read on and consider yourself SPOILER WARNED:
- There will be a three-month time jump and we open on the first day of school.
- A character engages in a threesome within the episode's first 90 seconds.
- Someone falls off a roof.
- Two people get into a car accident.
- One recurring character gets killed.
The Vampire Diaries Season 5 debuts on October 3 at 8 p.m. It will be followed by the premiere of The Originals.