Dancing With the Stars' second week of competition continued to separate the serious contenders, the pretenders, the also-rans and D.L. Hughley.
The dances in week two were tough - quickstep, jive and jazz - and some couples excelled while others faltered with elimination #1 looming Tuesday.
In the former category: Zendaya Coleman, Kellie Pickler and Aly Raisman, who occupy spots 1-3 on the leaderboard after the first couple of weeks:
The next three highest total scores - from Jacoby Jones, Ingo Rademacher and Sean Lowe - will likely guarantee they'll advance, even if they weren't as stellar:
One of the surprises so far is Andy Dick, who is not a terrific dancer by any means, but is excelling on style points and effort. He's been a lot of fun.
Clumped together right behind Andy are Dorothy Hamill, Wynonna Judd, Victor Ortiz and Lisa Vanderpump, with D.L. Hughley bringing up the rear:
The celebrities and their scores through two weeks:
- Zendaya and Val: 26 + 24 = 50
- Kellie and Derek: 26 + 21 = 47
- Aly and Mark: 24 + 21 = 45
- Jacoby and Karina: 23 + 20 = 43
- Ingo and Kym: 20 + 20 = 40
- Sean and Peta: 20 + 19 = 39
- Andy and Sharna: 20 + 17 = 37
- Dorothy and Tristan: 15 + 21 = 36
- Wynonna and Tony: 18 + 18 = 36
- Victor and Lindsay: 18 + 18 = 36
- Lisa and Gleb: 18 + 18 = 36
- D.L. and Cheryl: 16 + 12 = 28
Who do you think did the best last night, and who's going home tonight? Tell us below, and vote in our survey for who you want to win DWTS Season 17!