It's Election Day 2012, people, and according to search engines far and wide, a broad swath of the American public has one pressing question on its mind:
Where Do I Vote?
If you don't know the answer to this, here are FIVE helpful tips:
- If you haven't moved since last election, it's probably the same place.
- If you only registered to vote in 2012, your city or town's confirmation of that application should contain the location of your polling place.
- Go to your state's elections website. There should be a field to enter your address and find out ASAP.
- Call your city/town hall and ask the nice old lady who works there.
- Drive over to your local elementary or middle school. It's probably there. Just go after 4 p.m., because if school is in session and that's not the place, then you just look sketchy.
Hope that helps. So who ya got??