Lindsay Lohan claims she's been framed (there's a freaking surprise) in the recent burglary she's suspected of, and points the finger at Andrew Knight.
Andrew is the son of Suge Knight, FYI. Tread carefully, LiLo.
Police say Lindsay Lohan is a suspect in the theft, which took place at the lavish estate of Sam Magid, a good friend of LiLo's, a week ago Sunday.
See if you can keep up with this strange saga:
- Magid told cops Monday that two of LiLo's friends, one of whom is Andrew Knight, said she handed them a bag with 2-3 stolen items wrapped in a shirt that night.
- The men returned those items; others are still MIA.
- Magid said Lindsay told him she had hidden some of the other items around the house because she was afraid they would be stolen.
- Lindsay was on Ambien at the time and is hazy about what happened, but now claims Knight is the real culprit. Knight denies this.
- Magid gave cops Ziploc bags of the returned items and said Lindsay contacted him recently to say, "I'm sorry. Please pray for me."
Doesn't look good, but the wealthy Magid has dramatically changed his tune ever since police began investigating the burglary and Lohan specifically.
He's texted Lindsay something to the effect of, "I officially told Detective Rodriguez you can't take anything from me cause what's mine is yours."
Sam also told LiLo that he told cops the culprits were men, and that whatever happens "I will fight for you." Sounds like someone's got a crush.
What do you think of Lindsay Lohan's latest caper?