Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick received a scare on Friday night.
Following an allergic reaction to peanut butter, the couple called 911 and was advised to bring son Mason to a New York City hospital. Fortunately, there was no real damage and the family returned home after just a brief visit.
It will take more than peanut butter and an attention-starved mother to bring Mason Dash down!!!
Kourtney blogged about the incident today, shooting down reports that blew the incident out of proportion and writing: "I learned such a lesson with this…to always follow my instincts and call 911. Always better safe than sorry.
"The creepy part is…WHO took those pictures and video I’ve seen online from outside our house?"
We can't say for certain, Kourt. But such are the consequences when you turn your private life into a television show.