Dancing With the Stars Season 20 Episode 2 saw the latest crop of celebrity contestants dance for their lives in hopes of sticking around the ABC competition.
Who lived to dance and extend their 15 minutes of fame for another week?
Following the show's recent format change, the dancers all competed but also potentially faced elimination based on the previous week's performance.
This leads to the distinct possibility that a celebrity can get the boot on the same night in which they perform extremely well relative to the competition.
Which, it turns out, is exactly what happened with last night's results.
"Less than one-tenth of one-percent separated the bottom two couples," said host Tom Bergeron heading into the first elimination reveal of 2015.
It came down to either Suzanne Somers or Redfoo, though they were not necessarily the bottom two, Bergeron said, which isn't confusing whatsoever.
In the end Redfoo was sent home. Boos rained down upon the stage.
"I'm just happy I got the chance to dance," said Redfoo, who didn't have a tremendous debut on the Dancing with the Stars premiere but was solid Monday.
Rough. How solid was he, who else stood out (for better or worse), and what ladies are already emerging as the serious contenders this season?
Here's a breakdown of how everyone scored last night ...
- Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough (Samba): 9, 8, 8, 9 = 34
- Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovskiy (Cha Cha): 8, 8, 8, 8 = 32
- Willow Shields and Mark Ballas (Argentine Tango): 8, 8, 8, 8, = 32
- Riker Lynch and Allison Holker (Foxtrot): 8, 8, 8, 8 = 32
- Redfoo and Emma Slater (Jive): 8, 7, 8, 8 = 31
- Suzanne Somers and Tony Dovolani (Jive): 7, 7, 7, 7 = 28
- Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson (Foxtrot): 7, 7, 7, 7, = 28
- Patti LaBelle and Artem Chigvintsev (Cha Cha): 7, 7, 7, 7 = 28
- Michael Sam and Peta Murgatroyd (Foxtrot): 7, 7, 7, 7 = 28
- Charlotte McKinney and Keo Motsepe (Cha Cha): 7, 6, 7, 6 = 26
- Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess (Samba): 7, 6, 7, 7 = 27
- Chris Soules and Witney Carson (Cha Cha): 5, 6, 5, 5 = 21
Again, tough luck for Redfoo, having finished a solo fifth out of 12 celebs this week, but that's the way it goes. At least he went out on a high note?
Who do you think will exit the stage for good next week, and who do you think will take home the title? Hit the comments below and let us know!