Forget hunting for inedible eggs this Easter.
Why not stay warm, stay inside and whip of a Cadbury Creme Egg Brownies recipe instead?
That delicious item is just one of a number of new ideas offered up by our friends at Food Fanatic in time for this weekend’s big holiday. Read on for more – and get that shopping list ready!
- A baked French fries recipe is a healthier twist on this classic side dish.
- Similarly, this goat cheese pizza recipe is a staff favorite.
- For the meat lovers out there, consider this Paleo Sausage and Cauliflower Rice recipe.
- Heck, for the meat lovers out there, consider all of that site’s Paleo recipes!
- Finally, in the opposite direction, there’s a Kale Pesto recipe that is nutritious and satisfying.