It's week three on Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars and the competition is heating up, with the All-Stars going all out to prove that they are in fact All-Stars.
Cue Shawn Johnson.
In a night of flawless performances, the tiny Olympian stood out most thanks to a quickstep filled with trampoline flips, aerial tosses and fun choreography.
The judges proclaimed the dance one of the best in 15 seasons.
"Spectacular. Unforgettable," Bruno Tonioli gushed.
"Best. Dance. Ever." echoed Carrie Ann Inaba.
Even more amazing? Shawn finished in third place on the night, behind Melissa Rycroft and Kelly Monaco! Follow the jump for the scoreboard and ALL the routines!
- Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy: 27
- Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani: 27
- Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough: 26.5
- Apolo Anton Ohno & Karina Smirnoff: 25.5
- Gilles Marini & Peta Murgatroyd: 25.5
- Helio Castroneves & Chelsie Hightower: 25.5
- Sabrina Bryan & Louis van Amstel: 25.5
- Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke: 25
- Drew Lachey & Anna Trebunskaya: 24
- Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy: 24
- Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas: 22.5
TWO DANCERS will go home tonight. Who do you think it will be? Can Bristol Palin dodge another bullet, or is she living on borrowed time?