Dancing With the Stars has rounded up another eclectic cast of B-to-D-level celebrities for Season 18 (yes, 18), kicking off Monday, March 17 on ABC.
Two Olympic darlings, three singers, two former child TV stars, one double amputee, a former NHL star and others will strap on their dancing shoes!
Oh, and a certain Real Housewives of Atlanta star ...
Maksim Chmerkovskiy returns to the ballroom this season, as does Fox Sports' Erin Andrews, who will replace Brooke Burke as co-host of the program.
Dance pro Derek Hough announced another twist on Good Morning America, saying that at some point this spring, the whole cast will switch partners.
"You have to change things every so often to keep them fresh," says executive producer Conrad Green. "We have to be mindful of keeping younger audiences."
DWTS still draws 15 million viewers a week, a huge total by any measure. But its average viewer age of 61.6 is near the top of that scale for any show.
But Green defends the show that has had so many years of success, and there's no reason to think it won't this time around with this year's cast.
Here's a breakdown of the celebs and their professional partners ...
- Danica McKellar (The Wonder Years) and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Cody Simpson (Australian singer) and Witney Carson
- Billy Dee Williams (Star Wars) and Emma Slater
- Diana Nyad (Long-distance swimmer) and Henry Byalikov
- NeNe Leakes (The Real Housewives of Atlanta) and Tony Dovolani
- James Maslow (Big Time Rush singer) and Peta Murgatroyd
- Sean Avery (Ex-NHL star) and Karina Smirnoff
- Drew Carey (The Price is Right) and Cheryl Burke
- Candace Cameron Bure (Full House) and Mark Ballas
- Amy Purdy (US Paralympic Team Snowboarder) and Derek Hough
- Charlie White (Olympic gold medalist, ice dancing) and Sharna Burgess
- Meryl Davis (Olympic gold medalist, ice dancing) and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Who do you think will win? Are you looking forward to seeing this cast of characters compete for the Mirror Ball? Share your comments with us below!