It's easily made our list of the top 11 stories to look out for in 2011: Prince William and Kate Middleton will get married in Westminster Abbey on April 29.
In what's sure to be the first of many press releases issued by the Palace, Royal authorities have revealed a number of new details regarding the nuptials. They include:
- Middleton will travel to the locale via car in a procession that will include London's Mall, Horse Guards Parade, Whitehall and Parliament Square.
- The service itself will begin at 11 a.m.
- Three different clergymen will take part in the ceremony: the Dean of Westminster will conduct the service, the Archbishop of Canterbury will preside over the vows, the Bishop of London will give the address.
- Following the ceremony, William and Kate will piss off Lea Michele and return to Buckingham Palace via horse-drawn carriage.
- Queen Elizabeth will host a reception, which will be followed by a Prince Charles-hosted dinner.