Happy weekend, celebrity news and gossip fans. Below, The Hollywood Gossip takes a look back at another eventful, sometimes sad week in the celeb world.
Some of the week's top stories ...
- Michael Jackson was laid to rest in a moving memorial service in L.A. The most poignant moment in a day full of them: A speech by daughter Paris Jackson.
- The late icon will not be missed by everyone, though. U.S. Rep. Peter King called him a child molester, while Bill O'Reilly lambasted the "adulation" of MJ.
- Meanwhile, Dr. Arnold Klein sort of denied he is the father of Jackson's children ... to the best of his knowledge. Whatever that means. The LAPD says the investigation of Jackson's death may still be ruled a homicide.
The body of Michael Jackson (1958-2009) was carried by his brothers.
- Former NFL star Steve McNair and Sahel Kazemi, his 20-year-old lover, were shot dead. Police say Kazemi killed them both in a murder-suicide.
- For Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, it's all over. If it was ever on, that is. Rumors that Rob got Kristen pregnant were also debunked.
- Kate who? Deanna who? Jon Gosselin is dating Hailey Glassman!
- Levi Johnston called out Sarah Palin. Again. It never gets old.
- Barack Obama possibly checked out some girl while in Italy.
- Rampage Jackson got way too frisky with Heather Nichols.
- The Bachelorette Jillian Harris bid farewell to Wes Hayden.
- A drug ring raid snared former skating champ Nicole Bobek.