This is beyond adorable.
And also a tad frightening.
Author Ted Scheinman Tweeted a photo this morning of a napkin, on which a pair of eight-year olds explain all they know about relationships and how men and women fall for each other.
"The best thing you will read all day: two of my sister's 2nd graders on "how to fall in love." My favorite: step #8," wrote Scheinman along with the picture.
Same here. Although the number of times these tykes reference "sex" is a bit scary:
So, to recap in plain text:
- First you stare at the person.
- You get close to each other.
- You ask for a date.
- You go in bed and do sex.
- When you kiss you suck and lick.
- Get nacked [sic] in bed and do more sex.
- Go dance and put your noses together.
- Then kiss forever.
- Take a shower together and kiss.
- Give each other rings.
- Go to the pool together.
Between one-year olds beatboxing and eight-year olds being all about doing sex, kids really are growing up fast these days.