1. As a teenager Sharon worked at McDonalds.
2. At age 15 she involuntarily transfered from Saegertown High School to Edinboro University of Pennsylvania.
3. Sharon was crowned Miss Crawford County and encourage by one of the judges to quit school and move to New York and pursue a modeling career and she did just that and was signed by Ford Modeling Agency.
4. In the 90’s she became a member of the Church of Scientology and recently converted over to Buddhism. This switch in religion came after Richard Gere introduced the actress to the Dalai Lama.
5. When questioned on her sexuality Stone said “Everybody is bisexual to an extent. Now men act like women and it’s difficult to have a relationship because I like men in the old-fashioned way. I like masculinity and, in truth, only women do that now.”
6. In 2005 Stone helped raise $1 million in a mere five minutes for mosquito nets in Tanzania.
7. The actress won a Golden Globe for her performance in the hit movie Casino.
8. Sharon owns a ranch in New Zealand.
9. Stone has been married twice. First marriage was to Michael Greenburg from 1984-1990 and her second marriage to Phil Bronstein from 1998-2004.
10. Stone has three adopted sons, Roan Joseph Bronstein, Liard Vonne Stone and Quinn Kelly Stone.