Tanya Callau: Alan Thicke's Sons Want to Turn His Home into a Pot Farm!

by at .

Poor Alan Thicke must be rolling in his grave right now.

Just months after his tragic, unexpected death, his family is getting into what's surely going to be a nasty battle over his fortune.

Alan Thicke and Tanya Callau

He worked so hard for decades, and for this?

What a shame.

To recap the situation, Alan's oldest sons, Brennan and Robin, filed a petition earlier this week, claiming that Alan's widow, Tanya Callau, is trying to get more money than what was left to her.

Alan had a living trust that left his home, a ranch in California, to his sons, with the specification that Tanya could continue living there as long as she paid for maintenance on the property.

He left 60% of his estate to be split between his three sons, with the remaining 40% going to Tanya. He also left the money from his life insurance policy, as well as his pension, to her.

Alan Thicke Image

But according to the petition, that's not enough for Tanya.

The documents claim that Alan's widow is now saying that there are problems with the trust, as well as with the prenup she signed eleven years ago.

Because of that, and because she has rights to the ranch, and also because she put her own career aside to support Alan, she wants to reevaluate the trust.

Brennan and Robin also claim that Tanya threatened to go to the tabloids if they didn't agree to her demands.

It's pretty nasty, and it's only getting nastier.

Alan Thicke with Tanya Callau

Tanya has already gone to the media, telling TMZ that she's not, as so many believe now, a gold digger, and that she and Alan were actually planning on having a baby before he died.

But she's not done yet ... and her new statement is pretty darn scandalous.

According to a statement Tanya's lawyer made, she's the good guy in this situation -- and Alan's sons are the ones with the bad intentions.

"Since Alan died," the statement reads, "his sons have been haranguing her to let them turn America's dad's homestead into a massive pot plantation."

"When she said no, they filed this bogus lawsuit and smeared her in the tabloids. They're just trying to bully a woman whose only crime is loving their father with everything she had for 17 years."

Alan Thicke Picture

Yeah, so go ahead and let that sink in for a moment.

It's just interesting because when we first heard this news, it wasn't because Alan's sons were going to the media, it was because they filed the petition in court.

They still haven't made any sort of public statement.

But Tanya has been speaking to multiple outlets, and now she's trying to say that the whole issue began because she didn't want Brennan and Robin to use the family home to grow marijuana?

Without knowing the full situation, it kind of seems like she's going to the tabloids like the original petition suggested she might, doesn't it?

This must be such a difficult, trying time for everyone involved, and it doesn't look like things are going to get easier anytime soon.

But, you know, not making statements about how your dead husband's sons want to use the family home to grow drugs might help a little.

Show Comments