Here's some news that's sure to shock you to your very core: Kanye West has picked a fight with another artist, and he's being kind of a douche about it.
No, he's not attacking Wiz Khalifa on Twitter again.
As far as we know he not planning on spewing misogynistic nonsense at Taylor Swift in any future songs (though we certainly wouldn't be surprised if he did).
This time, Kanye is directing his rage and very uneven sense of humor at a lesser-known artist, the acclaimed EDM DJ and producer Deadmau5.
It all started yesterday, when Kanye posted a screenshot of a laptop with tabs open for Pirate Bay - a site generally used for illegally downloading music.
It was later revealed that the computer was not Kanye's, but several other artists had already criticized him for his hypocrisy, Deadmau5 among them.
Kanye being Kanye, he didn't take it lightly.
"You raised Tidal’s subscriptions by a whopping  downloads," he tweeted at Deadmau5 moments ago.
"When you get married will your wife have a giant minnie mouse head? This brightened up my day...thank you dead-mow-five."
From there, Kanye contnued to go in on Deadmau5's stage name and persona, and as much as we're loath to admit it, some of it was pretty funny:
- "Do you do birthday parties?? My daughter loves Minnie mouse."
- "Can you please bring the minnie mouse head … not yours she specifically likes minnie mouse."
- "I need you to perform at her party with specifically a minnie mouse dead-mow-five head… not a mickey mouse dead-mow-five head."
- "I’m very detailed oriented and I will know the difference so don’t try to just throw a bow on the original head"
- "I want to stream you performing in a Minnie Mouse head on @Tidal"
Deadmau5 has yet to reply, but based on his tweet from two hours ago, he's overseas and currently sleeping.
We imagine waking up to find out that you're Kanye's latest victim is a great way to start your day.