Scott Disick's side piece is now his main course.
After being photographed on multiple occasions with Chloe Bartoli this month, the douchebag of a reality star was finally dumped by Kourtney Kardashian.
Yes, it's official this time, not just a rumor.
Having already given her party animal three-time baby daddy far too many chances, Kourtney Kardashian dumped Scott Disick on Monday.
Neither half of the celebrity couple has publicly commented on the break-up, as celebrity gossip fans around the nation are left to wonder:
Who the heck is Chloe Bartoli?!?
The woman spotted drinking wine and sharing pasta with Disick last week in St. Tropez is actually his ex-girlfriend, according to reports.
She certainly looks like his main squeeze now, too, based on the images that hit the Internet and caused Kourtney to finally pull the plug.
Bartoli dated Disick prior to Scott making three beautiful children with Kourtney, though it's unclear when or for how long, as she is only 25.
Scott is 32, and has been with Kourtney, 36, for the better part of nine years, so there's some confusion as to the extent of their romance.
Here is what we do know about Chloe Bartoli:
- She is a Los Angeles-based stylist.
- She works with her twin sister.
- Famous clients of hers have included Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Selena Gomez and Nicole Richie.
- She considers Jared Leto to be a good friend, but two have never dated.
- She and her sibling have launched a business called Redun, which is a website that sells limited runs of reworked vintage Levi’s.
- She was born on June 26, 1990.
And now we can add another bullet point to Bartoli's resume:
She helped break up Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian.
Sources have confirmed she is still getting plowed by Disick and that this is NOT some ratings-related stunt for Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Oh well. Kourtney is better off single now, don't you agree?
And was the demise of this duo really that hard to predict?