Katy Perry accidentally revealed her phone number on Twitter, which is a bigger deal for her than most people given that she has 70 million followers.
Yes, 7-0. So how could she make such a blunder?
You'd be surprised (and amused) ...
The 30-year-old shared a photo of her dog Butters on Wednesday, not realizing that the pup's dog tag blatantly displayed its owner's phone number.
“B*TCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY IF B*TCH WANTS SAUSAGES!” she captioned it, referencing Rihanna's new song "B*tch Better Have My Money."
Soon after posting this, and her followers noticed the unplanned inclusion, we imagine she exclaimed something along the lines of "SON OF A B*TCH."
Some responses from Katy Perry fans included:
- @katyperry idk if it's your phone number but you should kinda see this...
- @katyperry hi there would you just re connect your number so we can send you a video of us singing walking on air thank you.
- @katyperry for the record I never even noticed a number and just laughed and thought the video was cute.
- @katyperry bae do u realise there's a phone number in that xox.
- Imagine calling the number. You: 'KATY??' Person: 'No, this is Pizza Hut. What would u like?' You: 'i want a cheese pizza & a Katy Perry.'
You get the idea. People had a lot of fun with it.
The "Dark Horse" singer soon deleted the evidence and changed her number. If only reversing Katy Perry's Kris Jenner haircut could be done so quickly.