Ready to say goodbye to Spencer and Heidi? And hello to Kendra and Hank?!?
With the finale of Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Season 2 set for this Friday, WEtv has unveiled the first trailer for Season 3 of this ridiculous reality show.
Here's your first look at which couples will be coming on board in May ...
The troubled tandems who will try to
desperately remain relevant in Hollywood mend their relationships on national TV will include:
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett from Kendra on Top.
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino (Jersey Shore) and Lauren Pesce.
- Aubrey O'Day (Celebrity Apprentice and Making the Band) and Travis Garland.
- Tami Roman (Basketball Wives) Reggie Youngblood.
- Jeff Schroeder & Jordan Lloyd (Big Brother).
Wilkinson and Baskett are the best known of the bunch.
They appeared on their own WEtv reality show prior to this one, as its latest season focused on Baskett's alleged affair with a transgender model named Ava London.
But many believed the entire storyline was concocted solely for reality TV, and the pair agreeing to star on yet another show won't do much to dispel this chatter.
Will you be tuning in to watch Marriage Boot Camp online with these new cast members? If you tuned in to see Speidi, it's hard to imagine you won't.
Hearken back to better days between Hank and Kendra below and sound off now ...