A musical legend... the first-ever gay player drafted by the NFL... and the next Kate Upton highlight the just-announced cast of Dancing with the Stars Season 20.
Earlier today, Good Morning America revealed the 11 celebrities who will be vying for the mirror ball trophy, beginning on March 16 at 8/7c on ABC.
That number will increase to 12 "at a later date," according to GMA. Here are the stars we know will be competing for the Mirror Ball as of right now ...
The network is holding off on revealing Witney Carson's partner, though it's widely believed to be a familiar face on ABC, The Bachelor star Chris Soules.
Who among these D-Listers do you see as the early favorite?
- NASTIA LIUKIN (Olympic gold medalist gymnast) with Derek Hough, who will be juggling this DWTS gig with his role in Radio City’s New York Spring Spectacular.
- WILLOW SHIELDS (The Hunger Games’ Primrose) with Mark Ballas.
- NOAH GALLOWAY (Iraq war vet/double amputee) with Sharna Burgess.
- PATTI LABELLE (R&B singer) with Artem Chigvintsev.
- RUMER WILLIS (actress/model) with Val Chmerkovskiy.
- SUZANNE SOMERS (actress) with Tony Dovolani.
- RIKER LYNCH (member of the band R5), with Allison Holker.
- ROBERT HERJAVEC (Shark Tank panelist), with Kym Johnson.
- MICHAEL SAM (first openly gay player drafted by the NFL) with Peta Murgatroyd.
- REDFOO (of LMFAO), with Emma Slater.
- CHARLOTTE MCKINNEY (model, Carl’s Jr. commercial star) with Keo Motsen.
One of these stars will be joining the following list of show champions: