Renee Zellweger has attended relatively few red carpet events over the past few years, which makes the star's rare appearances even more noteworthy.
The most notable thing about last night's, however? Her face.
Her very striking, very ... un-Renee Zellweger-like face.
The 45-year-old stepped out for one of the biggest ladies’ nights of the fall season: The 2014 Elle Women in Hollywood Awards, at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills.
This woman in Hollywood was almost unrecognizable.
Check out the photos above, taken 10 years earlier, one year earlier and even just one month ago, compared to last night. Are we sure this is the same person?!
While she hasn't been a movie we know of since 2010, the Jerry Maguire and Bridget Jones' Diary star looks to have put a lot of work into her appearance.
When photos from last night hit the web, Twitter lost it.
Some choice reactions to Renee's resurfacing:
- Why do people feel the need to comment on female celebrities' appeaWHAT HAPPENED TO RENÉ ZELLWEGER?
- it's hard to process this picture
- oh my god!
- THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT
- I don't think she looks awful, she just doesn't look like her
- That isn't René Zellweger.
- That's WHO!?
- I've looked at it so many times now. Just can't see her at all
- are you sure? #unrecognisable
Yes, some can't even believe it's her.
Tell us below if you think she had work done (or if you think she somehow didn't), then scroll through more amazing celebrity plastic surgery fails below: