The Wedding of the Century may be in the books, but new information continues to leak out regarding Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's nuptials in Florence today.
Among the most pressing areas of interest: Who designed Kim's wedding dress?
According to E! News, the bride donned a Givenchy Haute Couture gown on her big day, as creative director Riccardo Tisci is close friends with the newlyweds.
The white lace gown featured handmade lace work and strategic sheer paneling; it also included a long silk veil.
Givenchy also dressed West in a custom wedding tuxedo and daughter North in a haute couture dress matching her mom's unique number.
Among other wedding details:
- John Legend performed "At Last" for the couple's first dance.
- Other songs at the reception included "A Little Tenderness" and "These Arms Of Mine," as well as Michael Jackson’s "Rock With You."
- Artist Vanessa Beecroft was responsible for many of the work inside Forte di Belvedere.
- Beyonce did not attend the event, but did with the pair a "lifetime of unconditional love" via Twitter.
- Rob Kardashian left Florence before the ceremony due to some kind of fight with the family. He arrived back in Los Angeles today.
Continue to visit THG all week long for all the Kimye wedding photos, videos and reactions you can handle.