With news of Justin Bieber's arrest on charges of DUI and drag racing making the online rounds, reaction is coming quickly and furiously from a number of celebrities.
And no one had a more pointed response to the incident than Seth Rogen.
"All jokes aside," the actor Tweeted. "Justin Bieber is a piece of s**t."
Harsh words? Or accurate words?
Bieber reportedly blew a .04, which - based on Florida law - should result in an automatic license suspension.
His bail was set at $2,500 today after he was pulled over at 4 a.m. with Chantel Jeffries in the passenger seat. He was reportedly going 50 in a 30 mph zone and cursed off police officers when they first approached his car.
With the Justin Bieber mug shot also drawing many comments and jokes, here's a look at what other famous folks are Tweeting:
- Jason Biggs: 50 in a 30. Jesus, Bieber even drag races like a p***y.
- Damien Fahey: Justin Bieber has been arrested. He'll use his one phone call to call his mommy.
- RuPaul: The rumors are true. Justin Bieber is making his own version of #DragRace.
- Questlove: FREE POLITICAL PRISONER JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Rainn Wilson: Im starting to miss the young, adorable mop bucket peeing, house egging & strip club raging Bieber of 2013. #belieber #DUIeber
- Lisa Rinna: Baby, Baby, Baby, NO!!!!!! Like Baby, Baby, Baby, say it isn't SOOOOO!!!!!!
- Torrie Wilson: I guess Justin Bieber didn’t ever hear how Nick Hogan’s drag racing stint in Miami ended. Thank God everyone is ok.
- Will Ferrell: Justin Bieber arrested in Miami for alleged DUI and drag racing. She looks so innocent!
- Patton Oswalt: Friends don't let friends drive Bieber.