Miley Cyrus released the music video for "We Can't Stop" today, and it's filled with so many crazy antics, it may take you multiple viewings to digest.
Trust us on this one. But also see it for yourself below ...
The three-minute music video is basically sensory overload, which is no doubt what the envelope-pushing Miles intended. Among the many highlights ...
- Miley scarfing down white bread (no gluten free recipes here)
- Lots of gratuitous shots of Miley Twerking in tight pants
- More Twerking, but this time with giant ass teddy bears
- Some chick cutting her fingers off with a meat cleaver
- Miley Cyrus French-kissing a large Miley Cyrus doll
- Some shameless Beats by Dre product placement
- A hot guy not named Liam Hemsworth
- Goats in sunglasses (don't even ask)
- A cigar pinata (we think)
And there you have it. What do you think of the video?