Hey, it worked for Arnold Schwarzenegger. Not as well for Mary Carey.
But Luther Campbell, a former member of rap group 2 Live Crew, claims to be serious about his bid to become the next Mayor of Miami-Dade. Earlier this week, the celebrity penned a commentary that outlined key aspects of his political platform.
Luther Campbell will do whatever it takes to get to know the citizens of Miami.Among them:
- Open casinos in area hotels.
- Follow in the recent voting steps of Los Angeles residents and allow medical marijuana dispensaries to boost the economy.
- Construct movie studios.
- Partner with Universal Studios or Disney to build a water theme park near Miami Marine Stadium.
- Aiming for a "Bourbon Street is every part of the county," pour resources into Little Havana, Little Haiti, Overtown and Allapattah.
- Bring more sporting events to the region.
So, does Campbell have your vote?