Welcome to THG's Week in Review! Below, our staff takes a look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made this week one of April's most memorable.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- The President of the U.S. was born in the U.S. Amazing revelation, right?
- Donald Trump faces accusations of racism for his criticism of Obama.
- Lady Gaga premiered "Judas" live on Ellen ... and it was pretty awesome.
- Lindsay Lohan is pissed that she's going to jail, but taking responsibility.
- Charlie Sheen got dumped by Bree Olson, then went off on Chuck Lorre.
- A bunch of new Breaking Dawn pics were released, and they are hot.
- Jason Pfeiffer swears he and Michael Jackson were in a relationship.
- Stalker alert: Paris Hilton and her BF were attacked outside court.
- Sarah Shahi attacked Paris as well, but only on Twitter.
- Farrah Franklin wins random celeb arrest of the week.
- The past of Real World's Dustin Zito continues to raise eyebrows.
- The Voice premiere was fun and generally well received on NBC.
- More surprising American Idol results this week: Casey's gone.
- Less surprising DWTS results: Chris Jericho finally hit the mat.
- Least surprising: Khloe Kardashian faked a weight problem.
- Kate Hudson & Matt Bellamy are engaged. Congratulations!
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian got hitched. Way to go guys!
- Angelina Pivarnick is pregnant. We have no other comment.