We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again:
No mater how prominent talk of a Lamar Odom/Khloe Kardashian wedding grows, we’ll believe in these nuptials when we hear the vows. Until then, we’ll simply doff our imaginary caps to Khloe for the latest in a long line of publicity stunts.
According to E! News, however, the marriage truly is taking place this Sunday afternoon. The network claims to have uncovered the following details regarding it:
- Location: At the L.A. residence of music mogul Irving Azoff.
- Guests: About 250, including Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Brody Jenner; Odom’s teammates; and a few E! personalities.
- Ring: Huge, to be debuted soon; possibly today!
- Prenup: It “has been discussed,” sources say.
- Knocked up? Insiders state Khloe has nary a bun in her oven.
So, if the latter claim is true, what’s the rush? It’s actually Odom’s idea, reportedly.
“He got to that point in life where he wanted to settle down; then she came into his life not long after,” a friend says.
We give the marriage – if it takes place – six weeks. How about you?