Dreams do come true. At least 10-20 percent of the time.
Fans know that a final rose does not guarantee a lifetime of happiness, but The Bachelor has produced some couples that have stood the test of time. At least lately.
And with Juan Pablo Galavis' season in full swing, ABC caught us up on some of its recent success stories as part of its "Juan-uary" series of Sunday specials.
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici are set to tie the knot next weekend. They were one of the duos featured on The Bachelor: Bachelor Love Stories last night.
1. Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum
Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum are married. He won her heart on The Bachelorette.
2. Brad Womack and Emily Maynard
Brad Womack and Emily Maynard did not last. He chose no one on his first stint on The Bachelor, making in 0-for-2.
3. Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi
Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi got engaged on The Bachelor. They broke up in epic fashion and did not last long, to the surprise of no one.
4. Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici got engaged on The Bachelor in 2013. They are set to wed in early 2014.
5. Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried
Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried got engaged on The Bachelorette in 2013. They are still a thing!
6. Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney
Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney got engaged, and married, and had a kid! After he dumped his final rose recipient Melissa Rycroft and chose Molly instead ... close enough.
7. Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson
Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson got engaged on The Bachelor, and lasted for about a year. They broke up.
8. Emily Maynard and Jef Holm
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm broke up really fast. She chose Jef with one F over Sean Lowe on The Bachelorette. Bad call.
9. Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez
Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez dated for a long while. They didn't last, however.
10. Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski
Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski's engagement was short-lived. She's better off for it.
11. Jesse Csincsak and Deanna Pappas
Jesse Csincsak and Deanna Pappas got engaged after The Bachelorette chose him over Jason Mesnick. Did not take.
12. Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter
Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter have been together so long, we forget that she was ever not Mrs. Ryan Sutter. They have been married for a decade and have two kids!
- Trista Rehn married fireman Ryan Sutter in a ceremony that was televised in 2003. Still the gold standard for the show, over a decade later.
- Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried. The most recent Bachelorette picked Chris at the end of Season 9 last year. They're still engaged.
- Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum. After she chose J.P. on The Bachelorette Season 7 finale, Ashley married J.P. in December 2012.
- Molly and Jason Mesnick. Jason was engaged to Melissa Rycroft, but dumped her for runner-up (and now-wife) Molly on the After the Final Rose special. Close enough.
Will Juan Pablo end up in the success or failure column? The Bachelor spoilers shed some light on that if you're interested ... but the odds are not good.
That's like five success stories in like 27 seasons. Just saying.