Miranda Lambert is pregnant with her first child, at least according to a new report by Star Magazine, which virtually guarantees she's not pregnant.
Alas, Miranda was almost certainly not quoted by the publication, even though the headline tries to imply as much, boasting “I’m Finally Pregnant!”
Clever tactics won't fool us there, Star.
We're going to go ahead and assume that's bogus, anyway. Just call it a hunch.
Somehow we don't see Miranda giving them the exclusive on this sort of bombshell if it were true, or Star tracking it down and breaking the story alone.
But, if you really, really want to believe the unreliable celebrity gossip source:
- There's a BUMP ALERT of some kind, pointing at her midsection,
- She and Blake Shelton are “preparing to announce" the news.
- They've been desperately trying to have a kid for two years.
- They are having it to save their marriage.
- Blake won't get drunk anymore now.