They showed us.
Following days of disbelieving that Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom would actually get married, The Hollywood Gossip once again underestimated the power of greed and the desperation of some people for attention.
Kardashian and Odom got married at 5:12 p.m. Pacific Time at a private residence in Los Angeles. It may have been a fake ceremony, but details of the wedding included:
- Bruce Jenner walked Khloe down the aisle;
- The bride wore a Vera Wang gown;
- Her bridal party was comprised of sisters Kim, Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie Jenner; Khadijah and Malika Haqq; and actress Lauren London;
- Famous guests included: Ryan Seacrest, Kelly Osbourne, Kobe Bryant, Chelsea Handler, Lara Spencer, Brittny Gastineau and Lala Vazquez;
- The reception was nightclub-themed, apt for a woman that spends more time at Hyde than at home;
- There's no word on whether or not Ray J was the videographer for the event.
Asked if he might pitch a reality series starring Khloe and Lamar, Seacrest said: "I'm seriously thinking about it."
We're seriously not at all surprised. How long do you think these two will remain married for?
We'd show you wedding photos, but the pair has already sold their rights for $300,000. Positively shocking, isn't it?