The Real Housewives of Atlanta showed Cynthia and Peter celebrating their anniversary this week, while Kandi's musical played out with mixed results.
Meanwhile, Kenya proclaimed that she's going to have a baby, and Cynthia's friend failed to impress the ladies, who all took a trip to wine country.
Follow this link to watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta online. Now here's a brief recap of some of the highlights that went down Sunday night ...
- Peter and Cynthia decide to celebrate their three-year milestone at his lounge, Bar One. Let's hear it for marriage and free advertising.
- Cynthia, anxious to bring Natalie into the fold, has her share some big gossip with the gang, pertaining to how she knows Todd.
- Kandi meets with her manager and choreographer about her musical project, which is going down faster than Justin Bieber's career.
- NeNe decides to quash her beef with Porsha (mostly), yet still questions Porsha's decision to live in such an extravagant home.
- Kenya cooks dinner for her family, and drops the bomb that she has decided to have a baby and plans to visit a fertility specialist.
- At a local vineyard, gold-digging Marlo makes an appearance, and is less than thrilled to see Kenya after their fight at the trunk show.
- Almost on cue, booze flows and Marlo calls Phaedra and Kandi fat.
- Kenya questions the status of Christopher and Natalie's "marriage."
- NeNe is pissed when Porsha, Kandi and Phaedra show up late.
- Kenya tries to have Kandi's back and starts beefing with Natalie.
- Cynthia clarifies that Natalie called Todd a hustler.
- There was a lot of slang and shade being thrown.