Thanks to People for this great compilation of celebrity quotes ...
"It was uncomfortable, like wearing pantyhose everywhere."
- Jessica Alba, on her Fantastic Four costume, to the July issue of Elle magazine
- Down boy
- What if the Joke is on You
- OMG is Like Lindsay Lohan Like Okay Like
- Possible title choices for Britney Spears' next album, as posted by the troubled singer on her official site
"I can't stand pretty boys. The guys I date are the just-rolled-out-of-bed, scruffy type. Baseball cap, flannel shirt. Like Luke on Gilmore Girls."
- Kelly Clarkson, on her type of guy
"It was itchy and scratchy and I couldn't eat anything that would stain it. So no chili or tomato soup. You're not going to eat tuna salad in one of those beards because that just ends up being a disgusting day. Then again, who would wanna eat tuna salad anyway!?"
- Steve Carrell, on the challenges of wearing a biblical beard for Evan Almighty
"About a year ago I called him on his tour bus and heard giggling voices in the background. After that I said, 'No more girls on the bus.' "
- Katherine Heigl (below, right) on her no-groupies policy for musician fiancé Josh Kelley
"I'm thinking Tony is a good name."
- Liev Schreiber, joking about what he and Naomi Watts would name their unborn child, at the Tony Awards
"We're like the Addams family or the Munsters, living sort of an odd, nocturnal life."
- John Travolta, describing (in a 2 a.m. interview) to Parade on his private life
"Well, my star will be next to you, Ryan, on one side and next to Destiny's Child on the other side. I thought that made me very hot."
- Barbara Walters, on getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, to Ryan Seacrest
"No one was trying to be audacious, honest to God. We did what we thought we had to do. No one was trying to blow people's minds or thinking, 'Wow, this'll (tick) them off.'"
- Sopranos creator David Chase, on the controversial series finale
"Within our private life and within certain other parts of our life we want to be as normal as possible. ... It's hard, because to a certain respect we never will be normal."
- Prince Harry (below, left, with Prince William) to NBC's sexy beast and talk show host Matt Lauer, on the constraints of being part of the royal family