Now that American Idol has whittled down its contestants to the final 24, our Power Poll gets serious.
Only talented competitors remain in what many followers consider to be the show's most impressive season to date. But who is leading the pack heading into tomorrow night's performance of the top 12 males. Let's find out...
1. Michael Johns (last week: #2): He has the looks, experience, singing talent... and the best accent in American Idol history. The Aussie's professional background may turn off some viewers, however.
2. Asia'h Epperson (last week: #8): Young and enthusiastic, reminds us of Melinda Doolittle with her innocence and charm. Possesses more personality than this finalist from last season.
3. David Archuleta (last week: #4): Arguably the favorite for many, but we've got a Simon-like question about this talent: does he really have music superstar written on him?
4. Carly Smithson (last week: #7): Similar to Johns. Great look, sound, experience and accent. But will voters not wanna reward someone who has already put out a label-sponsored album?
5. Kristy Lee Cook (pictured, last week: #1): Also signed with a record label in 2001, but that's almost part for this year's American Idol course. Has been a contender since the first night of auditions.