by Free Britney at . Comments

The second masseur accusing John Travolta of sexual assault will try to settle with the actor in front of a private judge in mediation, according to reports.

The unidentified male masseur in Atlanta made the stunning claims against Travolta several days after another anonymous man filed a similar lawsuit.

The first accuser admitted the wrong date in his initial allegation and has been dumped by their lawyer, but the second accuser has remained steadfast.

John Travolta and Kelly Preston Photo

John's wife, Kelly Preston, has been silent regarding the allegations.

If they are proceeding to mediation, it implies that the second set of allegations are being taken seriously by the actor's camp (which has still denied them).

According to the lawsuit, the second victim alleges that while he worked at a resort in Atlanta, Ga., on January 28, he did an in-room massage on Travolta.

As the massage ended, Travolta sexually assaulted the masseur:

"Travolta suddenly turned on his stomach with his legs wide open with a full erection. He then tried to force Doe Plaintiff No. 2's hand on Travolta's scrotum."

Continue Reading...

by Free Britney at . Comments

The masseur suing John Travolta for sexual battery in a Beverly Hills hotel is admitting a major hole in his shocking story - that the date he claimed the actor groped his crotch - January 16 of this year - is wrong.

John Doe #1 still maintains the attack happened, however.

Travolta’s lawyer has insisted from the beginning that he was in New York City during the alleged massage gone awry, proving it with flight records.

The anonymous accuser's account of the incident remains the same, however, but in a significant development, he now says it took place earlier.

John Travolta Picture

“It was a miscalculation,” one source claims about him claiming the wrong date. "The lawsuit will likely be amended, but it doesn't change the facts.”

Meanwhile, the Atlanta resort hotel where John Travolta stayed at when he allegedly sexually assaulted a second masseur has been put on notice.

The hotel is preserving its surveillance video as evidence in the lawsuit filed by the man, also unidentified and also seeking $2 million in damages.

Continue Reading...

by Free Britney at . Comments

And then there were three.

Another man has come forward with allegations that John Travolta sexually harassed him. Fabian Zanzi says Travolta came onto him on a cruise ship.

The Chilean-born Zanzi alleges Travolta accosted him while he was working on a Royal Caribbean ship in 2009. The actor was a guest on the boat.

Zanzi, a former employee of the cruise line, was in charge of VIP guests for the ship when the alleged incident involving John Travolta took place.

Zanzi gave South American news website ABC.es the following account:

John Travolta Hair

"He had something on his neck. I thought it was fuzz. As I approached, he took off his white coat and was naked. He hugged me and asked me to do a massage."

Zanzi alleges that Travolta offered $12,000 to have sex, but he says he refused. Zanzi says he will file a sexual harassment lawsuit against Travolta.

As previously reported, in a shocking lawsuit against John Travolta filed this week, two unidentified masseurs allege that Travolta sexually assaulted them.

They are suing the actor for $2 million in damages. Each. Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, has vehemently denied the sexual battery allegations.

Travolta has been married to actress Kelly Preston since 1991 and has two children. Their eldest child, Jett, tragically passed away in 2009.

[Photo: Pacific Coast News]

by Free Britney at . Comments

A masseur's sexual assault claim against John Travolta (the first one) could be unraveling after flight records suggest the actor was not in L.A. at the time.

On the morning of the alleged incident, Travolta, 58, arrived in New York from L.A. TMZ has photos and receipts that allegedly prove it, and there's this:

He was also seen at a wardrobe fitting in NYC's Greenwich Hotel. According to the lawsuit, the alleged sexual assault occurred at 10 a.m. in Beverly Hills.

John Travolta in a Tux

Travolta's attorney, Marty Singer, previously provided a photograph and a Mr. Chow restaurant receipt as proof his client was in New York that day.

The flight can't be independently verified via public flight tracking services because his plane's flight records are blocked, but it's a strong argument.

The attorney strongly denies all claims made by the L.A. masseur, as well as claims from a second John Travolta accuser in Atlanta, also a masseur.

Each accuser is seeking $2 million in damages.

Okorie Okorocha, the lawyer for both plaintiffs, claims other accusers may come forward as well. John Doe #1 issued a statement today, perhaps prompted by this alleged evidence, insinuating that it - not his story - could be fabricated.

Travolta's attorney calls both accusations "absurd and fictional," and suggested the second accuser based his made-up story on media reports.

by Free Britney at . Comments

The anonymous plaintiff in the John Travolta sexual battery lawsuit has released a bizarre, rambling statement to weigh in on the scandalous case.

In it, the masseur, who alleges Travolta fondled him and offered sexual favors during a massage gone wrong, wishes the actor good health and happiness.

Mostly, he criticizes the media for its handling of this subject and urges the public to let the courts, not celebrity gossip, make the final judgment.

John Travolta at Katsuya

In addition to lamenting the "circus" surrounding the explosive allegations he personally made, Travolta's accuser appears to reference claims made by the actor's attorney about alleged evidence that disproves his claim.

He also mentions the second accuser, also a masseur, who joined the lawsuit with allegations of similar sexual misconduct by Travolta.

Excerpts from John Doe's statement appear below:

"As the unidentified masseur in the John Travolta case I have an opinion that I wanted to share."

"I don't think anyone should form any opinion about Mr. Travolta, his family, his council, myself, [the second accuser], and our counsel. I would urge everyone to understand that guilt or innocence in our Justice System is decided by our court system."

Continue Reading...

by Free Britney at . Comments

The lawyer for the two masseurs suing John Travolta for sexual assault claims others have come forward with similar stories and will join the lawsuit.

Okorie Okorocha, who reps John Travolta accuser (John Doe) #1 and #2, says he's keeping their identities secret because they're victims of sex crimes.

He also says he fears backlash against the men from the powerful actor.

A John Travolta Photo

Okorocha claims he tried settling the first sexual battery lawsuit involving John Doe #1 discretely, telling Travolta's lawyers they could go through a private judge and keep everything completely confidential, only to be rebuffed.

Okorocha also says Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, is off base when he says the movie legend was not in L.A. January 16, as he vehemently insists.

That's date the first incident allegedly occurred, and Okorocha says during their initial discussions, Travolta's lawyers conceded the actor was in L.A.

The second alleged victim came forward days with a similar account of Travolta paying for a massage, then propositioning him/groping his genitals.

It's unclear how many other men may join the salacious lawsuit, if any, but the first two John Does are seeking $2 million in damages ... apiece.

[Photo: WENN.com]

by Free Britney at . Comments

A second masseur with allegations of sexual battery and harassment has come forward against John Travolta. But does either accuser have any merit?

The second plaintiff suing the actor is represented by Pasadena, Calif., attorney Okorie Okorocha, who also reps the original John Travolta accuser.

Both have chosen to remain anonymous, at least for now.

Accuser #2 claims Travolta engaged in improper behavior during a massage session at an Atlanta-area resort, according to legal documents.

John Travolta Image

In response to the new filing, Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, responded: "This second 'anonymous' claim is just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one."

"The attorney who filed the lawsuit on behalf of his second anonymous client, who does not want to disclose his name although he is required to do so, was notified that his first client's claims were totally false and fabricated."

"Our client was not in L.A. when anonymous 'John Doe #1' claims he interacted with [Travolta]," says Singer, who has adamantly denied the claims.

The accusers' attorney, Okorocha, responded to People:

Continue Reading...

by Free Britney at . Comments

The man suing John Travolta for sexual battery is responding to the actor's denials, saying he can in fact prove the salacious behavior took place.

Marty Singer, Travolta's lawyer, says the lawsuit from the anonymous masseur is totally unfounded, as John wasn't even in town at the time.

Despite his claim that Travolta was not in L.A. January 16, and that the suit is “complete fiction and fabrication,” John Doe tells a different story.

“I have proof to support the truth that I’m telling,” he said.

Travolta

Much like his name, he won't reveal specific details ... yet.

Singer's claim that John Doe would “regret” filing the lawsuit incensed the masseur, who says, "It is not for Mr. Singer to deny me my right.”

“I represent the 99 percent of the population, the working class, and I was put in an inappropriate situation that I didn’t put myself in." 

John Doe said he has no intention of backing down.

He said he thinks his case is strong: “I passed a lie detector test for the National Enquirer, and I’m telling the truth about what happened.”

Continue Reading...

by Free Britney at . Comments

As we reported Monday, a $2 million lawsuit by an anonymous plaintiff who claims John Travolta sexually assaulted a masseur hired to massage the actor.

A rep for Travolta strongly denies all the claims, however, and says the actor intends to countersue the masseur, identified as John Doe in his court filing.

The rep says the accuser and his attorney(s) may be subject to a malicious prosecution lawsuit for their story, which he claims is totally fabricated.

John Travolta in a Tux

Travolta says the lawsuit claiming he sexually assaulted a masseur is a total lie, and that he was 2,475 miles from the place it supposedly happened.

The actor was on the East Coast the day the masseur claims he got on the massage table and grabbed the guy's penis, masturbated and so forth.

The statement from his rep says simply that "This lawsuit is a complete fiction and fabrication. None of the events claimed in the suit ever occurred."

John Travolta's statement notes that the masseur didn't disclose his name in the lawsuit - he sued as "John Doe" - further damaging his credibility.

John is confident he will get the case thrown out. Stay tuned.

[Photo: WENN.com]

by Free Britney at . Comments

John Travolta has been sued by a masseur (male masseuse) who claims that the actor tried to have sex with him during a recent massage.

According to the shocking lawsuit, Travolta saw the masseur's ad online, and scheduled an appointment for $200 an hour. Then it all went haywire.

The accuser did not know who booked the appointment, but followed instructions and met up with a black Lexus SUV, which Travolta was driving.

John Travolta Photo

Travolta and the masseur, who says he saw Trojan condoms in the center console, drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel and went to Travolta's bungalow.

The suit claims Travolta stripped naked, appearing semi-erect.

The masseur says he told Travolta to lay down on the table and the first hour went without incident. Unfortunately, there was a second hour booked.

Then, according to legal documents, the 58-year-old actor began rubbing the masseur's leg, touched his scrotum and the shaft of his penis.

Continue Reading...

x Close Ad