by Free Britney at

After a week or two of relative quiet, the John Travolta sex scandal has exploded again with a new report that the actor had a six-year gay affair with his pilot.

Travolta and Doug Gotterba were lovers in the 1980s, according to Travolta’s former secretary and Gotterba’s ex boyfriend, who spilled to the National Enquirer.

We know, we know, it's the Enquirer. Grain of salt. But 1) these are just the latest in a LONG string of people alleging similar things, and 2) Rielle Hunter.

Joan Edwards was Travolta’s secretary from 1978-1994 and is the first ex-employee to publicly say the actor is gay - a surprisingly common revelation of late. 

Travolta Photo

“I did everything for him, including taking care of his personal and professional schedules. Of course I knew he was gay. It never bothered me,” she said.

Carrie Fisher has also said John Travolta is gay. Edwards says specifically, she knew of Travolta's affair with Gotterba, who began working for him in 1981. 

"That's how I met Doug. We both worked for John at the same time. Doug is a wonderful guy and we are still good friends," she told the celebrity news mag.

"He told me that John was gay and they had a sexual relationship," she said.

Doug Gotterba is not quoted by the Enquirer about his relationship with Travolta. The tabloid says only that he confirmed his employment with the actor.

But Gotterba’s post-Travolta boyfriend, Robert Britz, confirms that and more.

"Doug told me right at the beginning of our relationship that he'd had a homosexual relationship with John Travolta in the 1980s," Britz recalled.

Continue Reading...

Tags: ,

by Free Britney at

John Travolta's second masseur accuser, John Truesdale, will no longer be known as John Doe No. 2 after the New York Daily News unearthed his name.

Reporters from the paper tracked down the Mandarin Oriental Atlanta hotel employee in Georgia. You can follow this link to see a photo of Truesdale.

The 250-pound, 40-year-old masseur is an ex-football player and certified black belt who sought to remain anonymous while accusing the star of sexual battery.

He can forget about the anonymous part now.

John Travolta Press Conference

"I thought I was supposed to be anonymous," Truesdale said outside Smyrna, Ga. home. "The paparazzi are here for me? I can't believe it," he laughed.

Aside from cracking a few jokes, he didn't reveal much, declining to talk to reporters about claims that Travolta stripped naked and started humping a massage table in front of Truesdale, among other things, in a private hotel suite in January.

"I can't talk about [the case]," he said. "I'm not allowed to comment."

In a surprise move last week, Truesdale dropped his lawsuit against the actor ... then hired Gloria Allred to represent him, which can only mean another suit.

Continue Reading...

Tags:

by Free Britney at

Just two days after John Travolta's first accuser filed papers to dismiss his sexual battery lawsuit against the actor, the second accuser has followed suit.

The second accuser, also a male masseur, just fired his lawyer and will reportedly file new papers in an effort to dismiss the lawsuit in the near future.

The second accuser had claimed Travolta assaulted him on January 28 at an Atlanta spa resort. Travolta allegedly grabbed the masseur's penis, etc.

John Travolta Photograph

It's the last remaining lawsuit against Travolta, as both the third accuser (Fabian Zanzi) and the fourth accuser who came forward today have not filed.

The first accuser, who had claimed a similar junk-grabbing incident occurred on January 16 at the Beverly Hills Hotel, dropped his lawsuit on Tuesday.

Attorney Okorie Okorocha, who repped both accusers, claims he doesn't know why his second client called it quits, but both have hired Gloria Allred.

John Travolta is quick to deny reports that he paid off the men.

His lawyer, Marty Singer, says, "Not one penny has been paid nor do we have any intention to pay any money for these ridiculous and false claims."

[Photo: WENN.com]

Tags:

by Free Britney at

Two days after the first accuser dropped his lawsuit, a new man has come forward accusing John Travolta of sexual misconduct, making for in all.

The fourth accuser is a gym employee who accuses the star of groping and fondling him against his will. Travolta's lawyer, obviously, denies it.

"As a result of the published lies about my client we expect some John Does to come out of the woodwork and assert false claims," Marty Singer said.

John Travolta on Red Carpet

The previous three men are:

  1. John Doe #1, an anonymous masseur who hired Gloria Allred to represent him after being dropped by his previous attorney last week.
  2. An Atlanta based masseur, also anonymous, who alleges sexual assault at a hotel and who is being represented by Okorie Okorocha.
  3. Former Royal Caribbean employee Fabian Zanzi.

The gym employee-personal trainer claims he would open the gym for John Travolta when he was on location for a film shoot, after hours."

He did this as a courtesy for the Grease star, so he could enjoy privacy but maintain his fitness fir a physically challenging role he was doing.

The man says that inside the gym, John Travolta groped and fondled him against his will," though further details are scarce at this time.

[Photo: WENN.com]

Tags: ,

by Free Britney at

John Doe Number One, whose accusations of sexual assault against John Travolta made major headlines before his case fell apart and he dropped the lawsuit, apparently isn't throwing in the legal towel  just yet. He's hired Gloria Allred, according to reports.

"I represent John Doe Number One," Allred confirmed to People.

"Mr. Doe's lawsuit was dismissed without prejudice which means that he is still legally entitled to file another lawsuit against John Travolta if he chooses."

  • Gloria Allred Image
  • Travolta Head Shot

"We are in the process of conferring with him regarding the next steps, which he may wish to take. Our client and our firm has no further comment."

Allred has a long history of taking on sexual misconduct cases against A-list celebs, including those against Tiger Woods and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The John Travolta accuser alleged in a $2 million lawsuit filed May 4 that the actor exposed himself and acted inappropriately while receiving a massage.

His lawyer, Okorie Okorocha, dropped him after Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, offered evidence that suggested Travolta was in New York at the time.

A lawsuit filed by Okorocha on behalf of a second masseur, based in Atlanta an alleging similar (if not more graphic) behavior, remains active.

Singer has vehemently denied the allegations as "false" and "absurd," adding, "People are going to come forward to get their 15 minutes of fame."

Tags: ,

by Free Britney at

Score one for John Travolta.

The first of three sexual battery accusers has moved to dismiss his own lawsuit against the movie legend. The anonymous masseur did not give a reason.

E! News has obtained the notice of dismissal, which was filed today in U.S. District Court. So the actor is officially in the clear ... with this guy at least.

A John Travolta Photo

John Travolta's accuser set off a firestorm last week, but drew criticism early on both for his extremely graphic lawsuit and for contradicting his story.

While the man claimed sexual assault at the hands of the actor which took place on January 16, Travolta's flight records quickly torpedoed his credibility.

It's not all clear skies ahead for Travolta, however.

Although attorney Okorie Okorocha has dismissed the original accuser as a client, the legal filing makes no mention of the second John Doe masseur, whom Okorocha will presumably continue to represent in his case.

He is seeking $2 million for the actor's behavior during a similar massage gone awry. Travolta, through his attorney, has vehemently denied the accusations.

A third man, Fabian Zanzi, alleges similar conduct aboard a cruise ship.

[Photo: WENN.com]

Tags:

by Free Britney at

John Travolta asked a room steward, Fabian Zanzi, on a Royal Caribbean cruise line to give him a neck massage in his room, according to the incident report.

Zanzi, the third man to allege sexual misconduct against by the actor this month, did not originally mention any overt sexual overture on Travolta's part.

Zanzi claims he was delivering something to Travolta's room when the star asked for a neck massage. Fabian claimed he obliged ... and it got awkward.

John Travolta Head Shot

Travolta "then told him he was beautiful and invited him to visit him that night," but Zanzi refused, citing company policy barring fraternizing with guests.

Fabian Zanzi reported the incident and was disciplined for the neck massage, itself a violation of the no-fraternization rule. He was subsequently fired.

Fabian now says the encounter was much more than described in the incident report, claiming John Travolta opened his robe and gave him a big hug.

While offering him $12,000 for sex and silence ... and fully erect.

Continue Reading...

Tags: ,

by Free Britney at

The second masseur accusing John Travolta of sexual assault will try to settle with the actor in front of a private judge in mediation, according to reports.

The unidentified male masseur in Atlanta made the stunning claims against Travolta several days after another anonymous man filed a similar lawsuit.

The first accuser admitted the wrong date in his initial allegation and has been dumped by their lawyer, but the second accuser has remained steadfast.

John Travolta and Kelly Preston Photo

John's wife, Kelly Preston, has been silent regarding the allegations.

If they are proceeding to mediation, it implies that the second set of allegations are being taken seriously by the actor's camp (which has still denied them).

According to the lawsuit, the second victim alleges that while he worked at a resort in Atlanta, Ga., on January 28, he did an in-room massage on Travolta.

As the massage ended, Travolta sexually assaulted the masseur:

"Travolta suddenly turned on his stomach with his legs wide open with a full erection. He then tried to force Doe Plaintiff No. 2's hand on Travolta's scrotum."

Continue Reading...

Tags: ,

by Free Britney at

The masseur suing John Travolta for sexual battery in a Beverly Hills hotel is admitting a major hole in his shocking story - that the date he claimed the actor groped his crotch - January 16 of this year - is wrong.

John Doe #1 still maintains the attack happened, however.

Travolta’s lawyer has insisted from the beginning that he was in New York City during the alleged massage gone awry, proving it with flight records.

The anonymous accuser's account of the incident remains the same, however, but in a significant development, he now says it took place earlier.

John Travolta Picture

“It was a miscalculation,” one source claims about him claiming the wrong date. "The lawsuit will likely be amended, but it doesn't change the facts.”

Meanwhile, the Atlanta resort hotel where John Travolta stayed at when he allegedly sexually assaulted a second masseur has been put on notice.

The hotel is preserving its surveillance video as evidence in the lawsuit filed by the man, also unidentified and also seeking $2 million in damages.

Continue Reading...

Tags: ,

by Free Britney at

And then there were three.

Another man has come forward with allegations that John Travolta sexually harassed him. Fabian Zanzi says Travolta came onto him on a cruise ship.

The Chilean-born Zanzi alleges Travolta accosted him while he was working on a Royal Caribbean ship in 2009. The actor was a guest on the boat.

Zanzi, a former employee of the cruise line, was in charge of VIP guests for the ship when the alleged incident involving John Travolta took place.

Zanzi gave South American news website ABC.es the following account:

John Travolta Hair

"He had something on his neck. I thought it was fuzz. As I approached, he took off his white coat and was naked. He hugged me and asked me to do a massage."

Zanzi alleges that Travolta offered $12,000 to have sex, but he says he refused. Zanzi says he will file a sexual harassment lawsuit against Travolta.

As previously reported, in a shocking lawsuit against John Travolta filed this week, two unidentified masseurs allege that Travolta sexually assaulted them.

They are suing the actor for $2 million in damages. Each. Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, has vehemently denied the sexual battery allegations.

Travolta has been married to actress Kelly Preston since 1991 and has two children. Their eldest child, Jett, tragically passed away in 2009.

[Photo: Pacific Coast News]

Tags: ,