The story floating around the Internet this week might make a person feel bad for Paris Hilton, but that implies two things:
- You would ever feel bad for that waste Paris Hilton.
- This is not a complete load of crap.
The horrible heiress claims that because she forgot to pay a $208 fee to a storage facility, the company sold her belongings. Which just happened to include sex tapes, nude pics showing hard core girl on girl action, personal diaries, etc.
Now this would be a crazy invasion of privacy, but you can't really believe Stavros Niarchos' girlfriend isn't 100 percent behind it. Consider the following points:
- Multimillionaires with mansions do not need storage facilities.
- Even if they did, Paris wouldn't store her f*%king diary and pictures in it.
- Her only claim to fame is being a slut, therefore the release of new sex videos and raunchy, possibly nude pics at this time is a logical progression.
Case closed. This is no different from the original Paris Hilton sex tape, 1 Night in Paris, which she was "not behind" but still made money off of. Skank.
Anyway, here's a picture of Paris Hilton's breasts on a boat with Joe Francis of Girls Gone Wild. There's a match made in heaven right there. As for Paris Hilton's pussy, we haven't seen that piece - but there's no doubt it's in one of the videos "stolen" from her.