With the American Idol top 10 taking the stage again tonight, and with this shaping up to be one of the more hotly-contested seasons to date, it's time for the first THG Power Poll of the season.
Who do you see as the favorite right now?
10. Deandre Brackensick: Would have been our choice to leave after last week's debacle. He can hit the high notes... and that's about it.
9. Heejun Han: Love the personality, don't see anything on stage that makes him standout above the rest. It's solid and nothing more or less.
8. Elise Testone: Might suffer some likability issues. Did you notice her NOT applauding for Erika last week? Or not hugging Skylar? Yes, we're forced to nitpick when the talent is this even. We did love her version of "Let's Stay Together."
7. Joshua Ledet: We expect plenty of disagreement here. It's not a question of his voice, just of his theatrics. Ledet's "When a Man Loves a Woman" may have been the single best of any contestant this season, but we can see his act growing old.
6. Skylar Laine: She has the energy and the attitude, that's for sure. She also has the identity: a rocking country chick. She just lacks the range.