Thanks to US Weekly for the following celebrity quote round-up from the past week ...
"He was a really fun partner-in-crime, but I didn't take him seriously, and he didn't take me seriously...We just made fun of each other."
- Jennifer Garner, on first meeting husband Ben Affleck
"I'm sick of myself to tell you the truth."
- Julia Louis-Dreyfuss on Seinfeld reruns
"His smile has turned into sort of a grimace because I don't think even he thinks he's supposed to be there anymore."
- Neil Patrick Harris on American Idol's Sanjaya Malakar
"I feel like I just married myself basically. At one point I thought, 'It's time. It's time to have some really beautiful dishes.'"
- Kate Walsh, joking about her full china cabinet
"I don't talk to anyone about my problems with my husband. The ritual Will and I have is to talk about everything. You can't expect people to understand your relationship."
- Jada Pinkett Smith, on husband Will Smith
"Of course I don't want to be on a failing show after being on a successful show for 10 years, so I was nervous."
- Courteney Cox, on post-Friends pressure
"When we began working on it, I was like, 'Wouldn't it be great to have a song that I could sing to a baby one day?"
- Jennifer Lopez, on her song "Tu" (You), which started out as a lullaby
"I have to go to therapy all the time. I need therapy. Or drugs. You quit for a while and then you know, it's like, 'I'm getting crazy again. Maybe I should go back."
- Chris Rock
"As much as I've explored this guy, I don't know what else to really do with him. I've been in one place for 10 years. That's enough. It's time for me to do other things."
- James Gandolfini, on playing Tony Soprano
"Noooo! [Lindsay is not an alcoholic.] She is just a 20-year-old who had to reel it in. And she's from an addictive personality genetically. And in that world, they give you things like candy. Hurt your ankle? 'Let's give her something.'"
- Dina Lohan, on daughter Lindsay Lohan
"He's suffering from stomach flu. It's a common side effect from Botox injections."
- Adam Sandler on filling in for David Letterman on The Late Show
"I feel like after the second child you lose your mind, which is how we got the third child."
- Kelly Ripa