As we reported yesterday, Lynne Spears - mom of Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears - is coming out with a new book about raising train wrecks parenting.
This shameless attempt to cash in would give even Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag pause. We can only imagine the wisdom she'll dispense.
Here are some excerpts The Hollywood Gossip would love to read ...
- A key to raising a famous daughter is to replace breast milk with coffee. The instant addiction to caffeine will result in future, 1 am Starbucks runs that can be caught by paparazzi. Cha. Ching.
- When Britney signed with Jive Records, I rewarded myself for all my hard work by signing the lease on a Range Rover.
- Note to mothers whose untalented, teen daughters can only make news by getting pregnant: a thumb tack to a condom works every time!
- I don't understand why people struggle coming up with baby names. You have a name, right? Your husband has a name? Voila!
- Justin Timberlake seemed more interested in a legitimate music career than getting wasted ay Hyde every night. Naturally, he had to go.
- Early on, I learned that Britney and Jamie Lynn will say okay to anything if you push them hard enough... and that OK! will pay for the story.