Amy Winehouse’s jailed husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, has vowed to avoid all contact with the troubled singer, and may use one of her love letters to back up demands for a share of her fortune during divorce proceedings.
"Blake doesn’t want a reconciliation with Amy now," his mom, Georgette Fielder-Civil, said following a report in the British press that her son may use the letter to demonstrate how important he was to Winehouse's career.
According to the News of the World, which published excerpts of her letter, Winehouse, 25, promises in it that she will write new albums especially for Fielder-Civil, 26.
Specifically, the drug-addled singer proclaimed that:
- She was constantly thinking of her "wonderboy" husband.
- Blake Fielder-Civil is “most beautiful creature” she’d ever seen.
- She longed to “smell and taste” him as she sat home alone.
- She spent £3,000 on sexy lingerie and couldn’t wait to “f**k” him.
- That she would write more albums for him - a few albums, even.
- That "your lips with mine are royal cushions that carry away in sweet savage dreams the minute they meet. You are a REAL boy." LOL.
But despite all the steamy words - and with Blake behind bars at Edmunds Hill Prison, Suffolk - Amy had an affair with her manager’s assistant, Alex Haines.
Riddled with guilt, she confessed to Blake Fielder-Civil.
He forgave her but she stopped sending letters and didn’t visit again.
Blake finally made the dramatic decision to divorce her two weeks ago after she was seen cuddling up with hunky Josh Bowman, 21, in the Caribbean.