Jennette McCurdy raised eyebrows on Twitter by calling out an unnamed former "friend" for being a drama queen and a "leech" for gossip in a lengthy rant.
Could she be talking about her Sam & Cat co-star Ariana Grande, as many suspect? Some notable excerpts from Jennette McCurdy's Twitlonger post:
- "I enjoyed her company because she was fun and energetic, but I had reservations about how much I could trust her ... she seemed to be a leech for drama and gossip."
- "I felt like every time [we hung out] I was in quicksand. Being around her took my identity because everything in her world became just that... Her World."
- "Being friends with you takes the 'better' out of me. In fact, I might possibly be the worst version of myself when I'm around you."
- "I'm standing up for myself. I'm not playing your games, letting you manipulate me, and succumbing to your twisted perception of reality."
- "You won't be hearing from me anymore because sweetheart, being a friend to you was doing so much more for you than it was doing for me."
- "You sucked the life right out of me, and I want my life back."