More and more disturbing details of the bizarre incident that ended with Amanda Bynes hospitalized and held under 5150 psychiatric hold are emerging.
Bynes, as you've likely heard by now, started a fire with gasoline in a stranger's driveway in her SoCal hometown, leading a passerby to call 911 on her.
Well, it turns out she accidentally drenched her Pomeranian with gasoline while building the fire ... then raced to a nearby liquor store to clean the dog off.
This is apparently where she went after the 911 call was placed and she bolted; Bynes was found not far from the spot of the fire when police arrived.
Surveillance video inside the liquor store shows her bursting into the liquor store, dog in hand, and bolting straight for a restricted "employees only" area.
The cashier rushed out from behind the register and chased after Bynes.